Wednesday 2 June 2010

So, anyway, roleplaying n' stuff...

Yeah. Tabletop gaming. Yeah, nice one. It's good.

Anyway, I've started playing Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

It's great, and it brings to life the Warhammer world I love so much. I'm not subscribing yet, I'll play out the thirty days and see how I get on. I got a beautiful collectors edition with a wonderful 'Art of Warhammer Online' book in it which I will now use for illustrations for a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game I've suddenly been inspired to create. If me and my group ever get to play it or not is another story, but you never know what will happen to their characters in the current Traveller game... a high damage roll here... a failed skill roll there... a black hole somewhere else.

You just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment