Friday 26 June 2009

Flagship - The Independant Magazine for Gamers

I miss the old days of gaming, especially in the 1990s, when the internet was in it’s infancy and the best way to find out about new product was by picking up the latest gaming magazine. GM International, Valkyrie, Arcane magazine, and sometimes I’d even pick up Dragon magazine (even though I’d given up on D&D in the late eighties). I’d be dead excited about the next issue and devour it. I was extremely saddened when I could no longer get any of these magazines.


So I was highly pleased when I found a gamer’s magazine that not only covered RPGs but also all other kinds of gaming – wargames, online games and PBM. You should check out Flagship magazine at http://www.flagshipmagazine.com/ and pick up some issues. It’s regular but not monthly and has plenty of articles and news to keep you satisfied, and best of all its old school! It’s printed on real paper and you actually turn pages!


Nostalgia. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment