Saturday 5 January 2013

Farsight Blogger - Blog Header Vote

I've had a few blog headers over the last couple of years - some worked for me, some didn't. My favourite has been the black and white Cthulhu one that I'm using at the moment but I need to decide on which one to use permanently. So, I figured I'd give you guys the chance to choose your favourite, or maybe even suggest another image I could use. 

Have a look at the choices below and either PM me, leave a comment here or 'like' the Facebook page and leave a comment there. The image with the highest votes is the one I'll use from now on.













3 comments:

  1. I like Header #1 and #2 the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is defo number 5..if we don't Cthulu will eat us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the black and white Cthulhu that gets it, the one I'm already using. That's cool - a nice and simple design.

    ReplyDelete