Monday 20 September 2010

A podcast? Is it worth it?

I've recently come into the possession of some software to record and edit some short MP3 tracks, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I've considered doing my own podcast with my wife who also has a passion for all things nerdy. We disagree on many things sci-fi and fantasy and I thought it'd be funny to hear a husband and wife having a heated debate on geek stuff. I was going to call it 'DOMESTIC!' and make it a bi-weekly thing.

But is it worth it? There are plenty of other and more worthy podcasts out there so will another one really add anything to the mix, other than the gimmick of it being a married couple at loggerheads?

I'm not sure. I might just give it a go to see if it'd be any fun.

3 comments:

  1. married couple at loggerheads...sounds awful! i prefer intellectual debate in which im always right because iron man sucks ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it a go. What harm can it do? Except end your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Podcast/marriage, podcast/marriage... I don't know, I can't make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete